Last updated -
St.Andrew’s C of E School
S S E
Please click on below links for updates and learning
Thursday Divine Darshan (updated weekly)
Upcoming National and Regional Programmes
INSIGHTS GLEANED AT BHAGAWAN BABA'S PRIMARY SCHOOL
1. One of the things we constantly remind our students is: Study to be Steady!
2. Bhagawan never meant that we should stop giving or receiving information or that thoughts should not be formulated on the basis of information. Bhagawan only meant that we must learn to use our minds as instruments and switch them off when not needed.
3. The capacity to use the mind effectively on one subject with concentration is what we need to teach the kids. The mind could thus be compared to a pencil. If the pencil started writing on its own accord, it would fail to be a fit instrument in the master's hand. So too the mind needs regulation.
4. Bhagawan gives a wonderful analogy of two racing horses. He says, “When two horses are galloping side by side, the slower one too is seen to move in sync with the faster one. This is because it bucks up in order to keep pace with the faster one; this happens naturally. So too, when you are in My presence, your mind is elevated till it matches my vibrations.”
5. “Why do you need these specs? It is because your vision is defective. They help you to operate and navigate around theworld; though they are burdensome, you need them. But when your vision is corrected, you will throw them away. So too with the mind, you need it now. But once you are more spiritually mature its role is redundant.”
MillHill Summer Bhajans
Homage to Bhagavan Shirdi Sai Baba on the 100th year of Mahasamadhi
Baba left his mortal coil on Tuesday 15 October 1918 -
There are two aspects of God or Brahman : (1) the Unmanifested (Nirgun) and (2) the Manifested (Sagun). The Nirgun is formless, while the Sagun is with form, though both denote the same Brahman . Some prefer to worship the former, some the latter.
As stated in the Gita (chapter XII) the worship of Sagun is easy and preferable. As man has got a form (body, senses, etc.), it is natural and easy for him to worship the God with form. Our love and devotion do not develop unless we worship Sagun Brahman for a certain period of time, and as we advance; it leads us to the worship (meditation) of Nirgun Brahman.
So let us start with Sagun worship. Image, altar, fire, light, sun, water, Brahman are the seven objects of worship, but Sadguru is better than all these . Let us, on this occasion, bring to our mind the form of Sai, Who was non-
Some say that Sai was a Bhagwad-
Parents ! What did SSE learn last 8th October?
Please click on the Gurus Reports to find out.
True essence of education
The story of Prahlada who is an ideal student with humility and discipline. A short drama in front of Swami. Beautiful drama. Please watch it with children. Only 10 minutes long.
Sai Vedam -
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Om Sri Sai Ram.
With the Divine blessings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, we are delighted to announce the National Pilgrimage to Prasanthi Nilayam titled 'Sai Vedam -
During these celebrations, an International Veda Conference will also be held in Prasanthi Nilayam on November 20th -
"The Veda ensures welfare and happiness for the three worlds. It confers peace and security on human society"
Sathya Sai Baba, 18th October 1993, SSS 26: 32
We encourage all devotees and members of SSIO UK to join this pilgrimage and be a part of this global gathering at the lotus feet of our beloved Lord. To be a part of this pilgrimage please register online by the 10th October via the link below:
We would like to request all those who perhaps have already registered for this conference on the SSSSO India website, to kindly register via the above link as well, so as to facilitate group sitting, chanting etc. in Prasanthi Nilayam.
Let us all take this wonderful opportunity to journey together and enjoy the bliss.
Dr. Veeru Mudigonda
© 2016 Mill Hill Sai Centre